Saturday, November 24, 2012

Camera

I finally bought a really nice digital SLR camera. I was toying with the idea since a while, but always put that wish on hold because of other things I needed to pay for more urgently. But I really, really wanted to get a good camera for the trip south, and so about two weeks ago I strained my budget to buy a new Canon EOS 60D.

Last week Friday it arrived on the mail and since then I barely can keep my hands off of it. :)
I should have bought the thing ages ago...

Anyway now I desperately try to learn quickly how to take awesome pictures with this camera. I'll get a lesson from a friend of mine this afternoon. He is a photographer, and he gave me good advice on what SLR camera to buy in the first place. I got some advice on cold weather photography from another friend a few days ago. Obviously I have to be concerned about condensation in the camera and the possibility of frying some parts if I am not careful. Hopefully that won't happen! I just GOT the camera! I don't really want to ruin it within the first month it is in my possession...

No comments:

Post a Comment